The New Internship

It was the beginning where I fulfill my needs to learn about the real world working with other people through the art world.

This is an introduction to, obtaining the Internship:

For this Spring semester, I am interning at a non-profit organization relating to my major in graphic design. This company is public that there are about 10,000 people in the mailing list. The clients of the organization are senior citizens with other students around the high school year working with each other to build a better environment for all. The business for the company is making campaigns to keeping influencers informed on important events that goes on through their daily lives. To my skills, I am assigned to designing newsletters and rebranding logos.

Links:

TUC Features: Impacting Lives Through His ‘Unity For Equality’ Non Profit Organization – TUC (tucmag.net)

Super Hero To The Downtrodden (audacy.com)

These two links gives a summary to how one person changes the idea to being a chairman having the thought to one day, you can change it all. Both of these links are about giving to one another helping those in need. One of them is an audio podcast as it’s similar to being in a job interview. I learned that being one gives you choices to who you are. Show yourself, your perfection can change it all!

Internship 101 for local employers – The NAU Review

Hello my name is Intern