Based on the dimensioned sketches and photographs below, draw the following views at 1/4″ = 1′-0″ scale:
- One exterior elevation of the front of the building
- One exterior elevation of the side of the building
- One floor plan
- One longitudinal section (front to back) or one lateral section (side to side)
- If time permits, students can produce one axonometric drawing for extra credit. This drawing is not required, so if you don’t have time to get to it, no need to worry. It can only help you…
- Hand in all drawings by the end of the class period
As in the Kohl assignment, assume that all of the walls and the roof are 1′-0″ thick.
Students will have 3 hours and 20 minutes (the entire class period) to complete the drawings.