During this year’s Thanksgiving dinner my family decided on eating hotpot.
Personally I love food photography. Especially over social media, food photography creates trends over the internet for places and foods to try out. I’m sure people have been inspired by the dishes they’ve seen over the internet. Photographs of foods will definitely help attract more customers to new or unheard of restaurants. It also helps give people ideas on new foods they would want to try that they have never heard of or even considered eating.
Professor Sandra Cheng
Office: Atrium 642
Office Hours: Tu/Th 9-10 am or
Office Tel: 718-260-5003
- In New York, Creating a ‘Port of Entry’ for Young French Artists
- Gérard Depardieu’s Art Collection Sells for $4.2 Million at Paris Auction
- ‘A Metta Prayer' Brings a High-Energy Beat to the Met’s Great Hall
- What to See in N.Y.C. Galleries in September
- Marina Abramovic Relents and Adapts a Provocative Pice for Today