Farin R Civil War/Food HW #2

During the war, the diet of the soldiers was very interesting because of the fact while reading it, I thought about the present and how it had stated in this mini article “Union side half-jokingly believed coffee helped fuel their soldiers”. Nowadays so many people cannot function without it for the entire day, many use it to keep them awake so they can continue on with their work. Its so similar although so very different. What was also very interesting was the hardtack, they made something out of nothing during a time like that which is very smart. If I had to choose between coffee and food, I’m definitely picking food because that is just correct answer I assume. Coffee “fuels people up” but you can turn really weak without eating properly and no one wants that and although I love coffee, I don’t care to have it more than food, food is whats actually important. A food I can not go without is my traditional Bengali food, it has such a different taste than the food here and I love the food here but when it comes to what I can’t live without, it is definitely  Bengali food and everything that comes with it.   https://mail.google.com/mail/u/1/#inbox/FMfcgxwDrtvgBVxMLcvPwhNPLltGLjfn?projector=1&messagePartId=0.1

This entry was posted in #studentHW. Bookmark the permalink.