Homework #7

I find “fan” movies like Attia’s, that deconstruct films and revisit locations, interesting.  I say interesting because these movies dissect films and give other fans of the movie a different perspective of the film and where it was made. I’m the kind of person who watches all the “bonus features” on the DVD menu when I see a movie at home. So I enjoy learning the ins and outs to how a film was created and put together. I have been on a tour where they show the locations scenes from my favorite show were filmed. So fan movies interest me, especially when its a fan’s take on a film I’ve already enjoyed.

2 thoughts on “Homework #7”

1. Same here, I enjoy doing that with Christopher Nolan films. The behind the scene construction an idea of how everything began and details. The video was okay, fan videos are always fun to watch.

2. I completely agree, I think that when you get a chance to watch these takes of a movie set in modern times it actually lets you picture it if it were to happen today. Watching the fan video made you realize that certain locations are unrecognizable today, making the video more interesting to watch.