Jose Angel Carchi: HW#3 Color, Food Photography and Instagram

Thanksgiving is a time to have family together and to celebrate time with family and friends. Although we get together we also have a giant feast with different size of food and quantity that fill our stomachs up. With all the different food chooses we see we also notice the amount of colors that the food displays which makes out hunger impatient. Social media has people communication and shared photography to get positive feedback on. The way they use filter, grabs the attention of people but let’s not forget how the distance, lighting, focus, color, and use of balance.  When people notice it they comment on it cause of how they can relate to it and sometimes just want to let them know how amazed they are after seeing it. It can be at home or restaurant during the holidays or special event but in business or personal they would blog about the food they ate in a negative or positive way that can effect the places who served them. In the end we love to eat great food and want others to know about it.

This entry was posted in #studentHW. Bookmark the permalink.

3 Responses to Jose Angel Carchi: HW#3 Color, Food Photography and Instagram

1. Devin Sauls says:

Before I talk about the post itself, I just wanted to say that’s one big turkey and a nice bowl of Mac & cheese. I think you got the point across with the subject of food photography and connecting that to Thanksgiving. I’m not too keen on the idea of food photography myself, but I will agree that people tend to brush aside something taken for granted and underappreciated, such as food without giving it a chance to look at the beauty of the different meals and desserts.

2. Sheena says:

photos you posted look delicious! The color really emphasizes the food

3. That mac n cheese looks amazing.