Welcome to my e-portfolio site by the wonderful me (Crystal G). I am currently enrolled in New York City College of Technology to attain my Bachelor degree in Communication Design. Before I came to City Tech I complete my Associate Degree at Johnson & Wales in Computer Graphics, and several class at The Art Institute dealing with animation. Before going into animation I was doing computer repair at my high school called Transit Technology High School. I am a graphic design freelancer and computers repair specialist.

The reason I switched to Communication design because I have always had an interest in animation. Japanese manga artists such as Akira Toriyama who created the well-known Dragon ball and Dragon ballz inspire me. Another great artist and my all time favorite is Naoko Takeuchi who still today known as one of the best artists created Sailor Moon. These artists made a big impact on my life today and thankful I get to explore the in works of animation. Animation is what I love and study but I work mostly as a free lance in computer graphics such as book cover, logo, t-shirt design and etc.