With my internship interview going so well, and my first two projects going smoothly and successfully I felt extremely confident. However, over the last two weeks I’ve encountered the first project to really test me as a designer. It wasn’t a particularly hard project,and that was the problem. It had very clear defined parameters, and every move I made felt like I was robbing Peter to pay Paul to get it done. This project has seen over 20 iterations, again, I don’t blame the client, they have a need and it’s my job to fulfill it. So far in this internship this has been the biggest test. I feel like I’ve learned a lot about patience and tenacity from it.

Leave a Reply