Learning Self-Analysis

Learning Self-Analysis:

Throughout the course of obtaining my bachelor’s degree in nursing, I have had a great amount of learning and growth experiences. The bachelor’s program was much different than the associates program. All my past knowledge was reinforced and expanded. I learned how versatile the nursing profession is, as well as how to advocate for the patient in a professional and effective way. I have learned to integrate care for the patient in more than one setting and to effectively communicate with different people of different age groups. I have grown immensely throughout this educational process. My confidence, communication skills, and knowledge has grown. Overall, I have learned more about different communities, different cultures, and about potential barriers that may affect these communities and/or cultures. I have learned to apply my expanding knowledge to my real life and how to increase my time management skills, my people skills, and how to apply myself effectively in different settings.