Introduction

Hello, I am Aracely Garcia, or Cely for short.

I am majoring in game design. I am actually going for game art. I have taken courses which involved coding, creative writing, and drawing. With those experiences, coding isn’t my thing, I had help from professors and friends who are good at it.  Moreover, writing and drawing are a big deal for me since I am an artist. I have practiced drawing for a couple of years since elementary school. In high school, I improved a lot of my drawing skills from tips and help from my friends in real life and online. Really supportive.

I can tell my stories in drawing. they can be drawn as in a storyboard then I write down of what’s going on from my drawings.

My inspiration comes from songs & artists I listened to, video games, nature, and meditations.

On my days off, as I mentioned before, I draw my art based on my story, music I listened to, spooky things, and places I went to or seen from movies and shows. And I also draw my characters, only from their head to their shoulders. Anatomy is darn hard, haha.  I read books, I am recently reading nothing right now. Still finding a book to read for new inspiration.

Thanks for reading!