the main problem with project three, was the curves. one solution I had come up with was using bondo to create molding. I did research on the company, looked at the website, looked at the videos and called a few people familiar with the product. I then I figured out how to do it and then figured out the time line for it. we decided not to go with it because the time to do it would be too long of a process and the expensive. another issue was just over complicating the project and trying to make it more simple. The other last issue was the last week before presenting. I was very busy and wasn’t really available to to help. Things changed around and was not able to know what was going on. the take away for that experience is dont sign up for anything if your that busy.