Love Darviny

All the technical stuff out of the way, Jordan introduced me to a client of hers named Darviny. She owns a YouTube channel called Love Darviny, and uses it to share all kinds of info about health and food. She started working with StarBaby Enterprises in order to make her channel looks more professional and Jordan and the rest of the team are helping her with all aspects of branding. Where I come in is the videos she has shot and wants edited in little segments of her show.

This was a cool first project for me and not too demanding because the videos were all shorts and well shot. She was visiting Paris in the videos and going through different places that were great to watch. One thing about editing is, if you’re not already part of filming crew, watching the videos through and through allows you to experience new things vicariously through the lens. In this example I was seeing parts of Paris that had amazing foods, organic or otherwise and learn a little bit about the culture, especially how people there interact with each other and with their customers. Then after watching all the videos it was time to edit, and that’s always the best part of it; seeing a bunch of non linear videos and making a coherent video out of them. A good first project for me!