09. Preparing for Future Tasks and Events

Photo by Kaleidico on Unsplash

This week my supervisor and I had our weekly meeting, during which we touched base on the site we have been working on the past few weeks. There were no updates from the client and nothing was pending on our end, so my supervisor assigned me a different and relatively smaller task. I was working on updating internal help desk articles that walk users through the steps-by-steps when using specific features of their sites. It was a fun change from building sites, and it allowed me to present information written and visually. As a future task, I will be organizing data that we will soon import into the platform and working on more sites for a different client.

Speaking of future events, being the only staff member that resides in NYC, I will be representing the organization in June at a training that one of our clients is holding for their users, so that is something to look forward to! The next post will be my last journal entry, so it was great documenting this experience, and thanks for reading.