Vocabulary words: By Rosemarie Castillo
- Nominal: refers to an actual size of a material because like wood like shrinks and grows , but it comes in different sizes.
- Passive Haus: refers to energy efficiency in a building and reduction of its ecological footprint. This leads to a low energy building that requires little energy for space heating or cooling.
- Core Drilling: refers to a drill used to remove a cylinder material and the material left inside the hole is called the core.
2nd Class: 09/07/16
- Node: refers to the spot where a decision is being made.
- Bulk: refers to the maximum size of a building on a lot that is determined by the floor area ratio assigned to each zoning district.
- Pedestial: refers to the base or support on which a statue, obelisk, or column is placed.