Aluminum honeycomb stone veneer panels are a popular solution for cladding facades. Unlike solid stone panels, these panels are cost-effective and flexible. It can be used over brick, metal, concrete, stucco and other surface. Using concealed mechanical fasteners or adhesive, it makes installation the easiest and reduces labor cost and time. The panels are manufactured at a factory and installed on site.The panel is made from real stone that has been bonded to aluminum honeycomb panels. Using this combination of materials, it can be used in a variety of ways, including flooring, custom walls, waterfalls and fountains, retail storefronts, elevator floors and cladding, curtain walls and stone partitions.
- Stone panels are prefabricated and arrive at the construction site ready for installation.
- Thin and lightweight, they can also be installed more quickly than slab panels.
- Highly durable and resistant to aluminum corrosion.
- Eliminates moisture penetration
- Only has to be re-caulked every 15-20 years. Since moisture penetration and stone efflorescence are eliminated.
- Environmentally Friendly: In many ways, these thin stone veneer panels are environmentally friendly, helping to reduce environmental impact and providing high energy efficiency through a radiant barrier and room for greater insulation materials. Eliminating moisture penetration also reduces the risk of mold growth while also providing better indoor air quality. Even the stone panels themselves meet many of the criteria used for LEED Standards because they are recyclable, reduce transportation during shipping and increase building insulation.
- The thin stone veneer panels can be used in earthquake prone areas.
Three ways to install the aluminum honeycomb stone veneer panels: The Interlocking Channel System, Z Clip System, Anchor Plate Method
The Interlocking Channel