3-D framing model & full building Wall section (section submittal)
This assignment encompasses two separate drawings.
- 3-D framing model of the wood structural components in your building. (Draft submittal for “B06 3D Framing”)
- the draft includes framing elements the foundation through the second-floor joist plan
- The completed 3D model should include:
- Concrete basement foundations with footings and slab.
- Wood frame skeleton with joists, studs, rafters, collar beams, double header, rim joists, sill, double top plate, ridge board and all other necessary components
- An outline of a full building section. (Development submittal for “B07 Wall sections”)
- You will be able to develop your wall section details from this outline.
- The drawing should describe the building from the foundation footings to the roof ridge beam.
- Indicate the structural floor to structural floor dimensions