Biography

My name is Bianca Silva. I was born and raised in Brooklyn, New York. I attend high school at Brooklyn School for Collaborative Studies. Where I spent four years becoming been better prepared for college.

I currently go to New York City College of Technology and I’m majoring in Communication Design Management. What made me go into this major was a graphic design class that I had taken in high school. I had truly enjoyed it and later on realized that I had always done graphic design when I would create menus, and flyers for my dad when he owned a few bagel stores. I wanted to continue with graphic arts, so I decided to major in it.

My other passion was for photography. I started off with just taking photos on my camera, mostly of things that would catch my eye. I like taking photos of nature and landscape the most. I find them to be beautiful especially when a scene is hit with the right lighting. Wanting to continue in photography and learn more, in high school my teacher got me an internship in The International Center of Photography School’s library. There I found out about their Teen Academy program. Where I learned to developed and print black & white and color photos film.

I am a watch t.v. and read books type of person. I don’t read or watch what everyone else is into and prefer it that way. Some of my favorite shows are Lost Girl, Orphan Black, American Horror Story, 2 Broke Girls, Stalker, etc. Some of my favorite books are All Souls Trilogy, Bloodlines, Blood Song, Sookie Stackhouse, Soul Seekers, Alex Cross Series, Darkness Rising, etc. I also read comics and play video games. My favorite color is purple. I am a family oriented person and I love them so much. I am happy with my life so far and wouldn’t have it any other way.