This memoir was one of my favorite readings. At first I wasn’t really sure why the sea turtles meant so much him, but after reading it for the second time it all clicked. The fact that David eventually realizes that keeping animals out of their natural habitat is harmful to them. I like how he was able to figure this out by his own life experience when he went to the football game with his father and felt out of place and nothing was making any sense. This shows that he is a very considerate person whose actions were completely unintentional.
Professor Lisa Brundage
- mcitowicki on I feel for Brian
- Tamir Smart on I feel for Brian
- Annie on reading journal for passing .
- Lisa Brundage on Death of a …Nella Larsen?
- charlie on End Of Mice and Men