- What serif typeface would go well with Proxima Nova?Read the book, Typographic Firsts For our first Font Fashion Week, type designer extraordinaire, Mark Simonson, spoke about his new typeface Proxima Sera, the long-awaited companion to the world-famous Proxima Nova. Here you can watch the video or read the illustrated transcription below. The post What serif typeface would go well with Proxima Nova? appeared […]
- Steven Heller’s Font of the Month: Astronef SuperRead the book, Typographic Firsts Join Steven Heller for this special episode of Font of the Month as he takes a closer look at Astronef Super, a playful, bold, and brilliant new font family designed by Jean François Porchez. The post Steven Heller’s Font of the Month: Astronef Super appeared first on I Love Typography.
- The Month in Type: Fun typeRead the book, Typographic Firsts Our monthly global roundup of the best in typography, graphic design, branding and fonts. And some fun too! The post The Month in Type: Fun type appeared first on I Love Typography.
- Fonts to Fall in Love WithRead the book, Typographic Firsts In last week’s newsletter we looked at some of the fantastic fonts released during out first Font Fashion Week. In this second part, we introduce you to six families that we’re sure you’ll want to get to know better. Without further ado … drum roll… Bakewell I really enjoyed Kimmy’s talk about the inspiration […]
- Fantastic New FontsRead the book, Typographic Firsts During our first and hugely successful Font Fashion Week, we saw the release of 12 new font families. Today we feature half of them — from fonts that can sing and dance to those with a typewriter pedigree, and fonts that sparkle! Buckle up! BOUCAN First up is a typeface that blends […]
- Bodoni Egyptian MonoRead the book, Typographic Firsts In a landscape filled with thousands of typefaces, Bodoni Egyptian Mono is an unexpected design that mixes together wildly divergent DNAs. We interviewed its designer, Nick Shinn of Shinntype. The post Bodoni Egyptian Mono appeared first on I Love Typography.