Here are a few things to add some clarity on assembling your type books, which are due completed by Wednesday, April 5, 2017.
Using the entire page, create a balanced and well-conceived cover with the following information:
- You can title your book: The Typography Book of … (add your name)
- Type & Media, COMD1167-D146
- Professor Mary Brown
Once you are certain you have all the pages and they have been revised, then you can print them out. The page for Legibility: Type and Color should be printed in COLOR. You can have the printing done at Staples or FedEx if you don’t have access to a printer.
- Print on one side only
- 8.5″ x 11″ is the page size
- If you have to print your files at Staples or FedEx, you will need to save your final files as PDF documents to print from.
- Once all your pages are printed and assembled in the correct order, you have to get the binding done.
- Get plastic/acetate for the cover (clear) and back (black).
- Get coil binding
- It may take more than 1 day to get your book bound, so don’t wait until the last minute.
- You can refer to the previous post that includes the proper order of the pages. You can also download a copy of the handout.