Updates from Smash Magazine
- Overcoming The Challenges Of Content Creation For Informational WebsitesContent matters! Unfortunately, when it comes to informational websites, content quality is often poor. There is no magic answer to fix that. However, there are practical techniques you can use to improve the copy on your websites and ensure your users find the content they are looking for.
- Smashing Podcast Episode 58 With Debbie Levitt: What Is CX Design?In this episode of the Smashing Podcast, we ask what is Customer Experience design, and how does it differ from User Experience design? Vitaly Friedman talks to expert Debbie Levitt to find out.
- Free Fonts For Interface DesignersJust a few beautiful, well-crafted fonts for headings and body text that you probably haven’t spotted before. Free for personal and commercial use. Enjoy!
- Internationalization In Next.js 13 With React Server ComponentsBased on an example of a multilingual app that displays street photography images from Unsplash, Jan Amann explores next-intl to implement all internationalization needs in React Server Components and shares a technique for introducing interactivity with a minimalistic client-side footprint.
- Full Stack GraphQL With Next.js, Neo4j AuraDB And VercelIn this article, William Lyon explores how to build a full stack GraphQL application that takes advantage of the API Routes feature of Next.js API to combine your GraphQL server and front-end React applications into a single framework.
- What Leonardo Da Vinci Can Teach Us About Web DesignPerhaps more than any other person in history, Leonardo da Vinci showed the kind of magic that can happen in the overlap between art and science, where much of web development lives. His methods and outlooks are just as applicable to the web today as they were in Renaissance Italy.
How Design News
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.
Leave a Reply