Hello. My name is Saeef Gibbs. I am 17 years old. I love sleeping. I like playing video games, watching anime, eating and playing basketball.
- The Month in Type: Nov. 2021Read the book, Typographic Firsts Jony Ive’s name will forever be associated with Apple and the iPhone. But what’s he been up to since leaving Apple? Would you believe this is the work of Ives? A beautiful departure: Type designer Craig Ward applies his typographic talents to LEGO: Grab some paper, scissors, and glue, and you’re ready to go! […]
- Why Bold not Black Friday?Read the book, Typographic Firsts We would like to give thanks this Thanksgiving to the brilliant designers who give shape to our words, so we’re taking a bold step that no other font distributor has taken before: All income goes to the foundries and designers. The post Why Bold not Black Friday? appeared first on […]
- Welcome to the family!Read the book, Typographic Firsts When we launched our store back in June, we did so with 40 indie foundries. Today, just five months on, we’re thrilled to announce a second cohort of 21 foundries and more than 200 font families. Joining us are established classics to new and cutting-edge foundries from around the world. […]
- Steven Heller’s Font of the Month: TheStencilRead the book, Typographic Firsts Who doesn't love stencil fonts. In this third episode of Font of the Month, Steven Heller dives into Lucas Fonts’ TheStencil typeface family. What’s so special about these new stencil fonts designed by Luc(as) de Groot? Read on to find out. The post Steven Heller’s Font of the Month: TheStencil […]
- Seb Lester’s favorite calligraphy fontsRead the book, Typographic Firsts Calligrapher, designer, educator, and artist, Seb Lester has attracted a huge and devoted following — both for his talent and wit. On Instagram, a million followers get to see Seb at work, penning everything from famous logos to exquisite copperplate and formal gothic scripts. We asked Seb to choose his […]
- Steven Heller’s Font of the Month: OpostaRead the book, Typographic Firsts In this second episode of our new monthly column, the legendary Steven Heller takes a closer look at one of his favorite fonts. Oposta, designed by Pedro Leal for DSType, with swashes aplenty, is an unabashed and oversized slab serif that seamlessly melds flamboyance and finesse. The post Steven Heller’s […]