Hello, my name is Kendra. I’m an aspiring User Experience Designer. I love music, especially piano which I play, Ice-cream, and kitties. I love anything and all things purple.
- My Favorite Fonts of 2021Read the book, Typographic Firsts It's that time of year again. Although, for many reasons 2021 is best forgotten, it was a great year for type design. Join me as I look back and talk about my top ten favorite typefaces published in 2021. The post My Favorite Fonts of 2021 appeared first on I […]
- Steven Heller’s Font of the Month: ValvolinaRead the book, Typographic Firsts Evoking past, present and future, the geometrically glorious Valvolina with 'its bizarre yet engaging assemblage of contrapuntal shapes' is the topic of this fifth episode of everyone's favorite type column. The post Steven Heller’s Font of the Month: Valvolina appeared first on I Love Typography.
- The Year in TypeRead the book, Typographic Firsts What a year! There was much to bemoan in 2020 2021, but the never-ending year was still an inspiring one in type. This issue of the Month in Type takes a look at some of the highlights of The Year in Type. Enjoy! The post The Year in Type appeared […]
- Fonts in Focus: PalastRead the book, Typographic Firsts Hannes von Döhren, award-winning designer of the expansive Brandon superfamily, has teamed up with Bernd Volmer to produce yet another typographic hit with the release of the splendid Palast superfamily. The post Fonts in Focus: Palast appeared first on I Love Typography.
- Making your font wishes come trueRead the book, Typographic Firsts Only 10 days until Christmas! And what a year! To celebrate this year, we have something special for you, including some gifts and discounts. In the ILT store you can add your favorite fonts to a wishlist. It’s a great way to keep track or to bookmark fonts that you might […]
- Steven Heller’s Font of the Month: ErotiqueRead the book, Typographic Firsts In the latest edition of Font of the Month, Steven Heller waxes lyrical about a new font family from Zetafonts. Erotique stimulates the senses, craves for attention, and — well, read on to find out! The post Steven Heller’s Font of the Month: Erotique appeared first on I Love Typography.