About Me

Hello everyone! My name is Brandy and I am currently a communication design student at City Tech. My career goals is to become an art director and be able to work through different mediums. I enjoy watching animation, playing video games, being around animals, learning new things and meeting new people. I love learning not only new artistic techniques but just more about the world in general. There’s still so much I don’t know and finding the answer to those unraveling questions is fun. With this major I hope to become versatile and hone many skills to create amazing content.

When I first entered City Tech I have only heard about what communication design was and it sparked my interest. Now from getting more exposure from this field, I’ve come to really enjoy it and want to make a career out of it. What I love about this major is being able to create messages or ideas through more than one style that speaks to people. Being able to bring out imagination to real life whether it from mine or someone else’s vision fascinates me because a lot of interesting ideas dwells within people. I hope to not only create content that makes me feel satisfied but it reaches to other people.