Take My Advice – Dina Cantor

” Know you’re worth” “if he respects you, he wouldn’t make you do that” “school comes first always ” “you’re too young to date” ” focus on school and not guys” “you’ll have time for guys later” ” trust me I’ve been there I know” “be happy it was nothing serious” “better safe than sorry” “should have listened to me” “did he use protection” “guys come and go but family doesn’t” “that’s what they all say” ” you deserve better” “once it’s gone it’s gone forever” “respect yourself” “did you catch feelings for him” “be the bigger person” “god sees everything” “I wish I was like you” “suck it up and don’t complain” “you’re amazing ” “I’ll be there ” ” you’re so close don’t give up” “I believe in you” “thing’s aren’t the same anymore” “you’re a little weird” “off the phone” ” nothing comes easy” “I want you to enjoy your youth” “enjoy being single” “but you need a degree” “you’re beautiful” “you’ll thank me later” “nothing last forever” ” it’s me not you” ” but we can still be friends” “kill them with kindness” “worry about yourself” “he seems different this one” ” guys only want one thing from you” ” they all lie” “they’re all the same” ” focus on school and not guys” ” act like you don’t care” “take things slow” “get to know him first” ” you need to be realistic” ” you won’t be able to do it” “you’ll end up like your sisters” ” you’re different” ” you got this” ” I wanna see you happy” ” watch it be too much to handle” “but you like your freedom too much” ” you’re gonna regret this later watch” .