Mystical & Magical-Dina

I walked down this path, and It was like walking down memory lane. I looked to my right and I saw the times I allowed for myself to be treated less then what I was. I saw the times I justified to be treated less then what I was worth by others. I saw the times I was taken for granted by others, I saw the times I gave my all and was returned with broken promises and emptiness. I saw the times I had the facts in front of me and, I refused to listen, I saw the times I was doubted, second guessed and was expected to fail. I saw the times I put others needs before mine, I saw the times I questioned my ability to get through tough situations. At the end of the path, I came across another path. As I looked up, I saw a fresh start filled with nothing but positivity and, I thought to myself ” I’m leaving behind the girl that doesn’t know her worth back there and, I’m starting a new path.” As I started a new path, I realized my worth. I realized that I should always put myself first. I realized that I choose my own path, therefore I shouldn’t let others try to push me off my own path. From here on out, I will not let others step over me. I will be strong and bold and not let be told otherwise . I will not look back and dwell on the past but focus on this new path .