Intro-MD Shahid

Hi, everyone my name is MD Shahid Hossain Himel. My Major is Computer System Technology in Track of Software Development. This is my first time taking a Summer class because I needed this class to graduate this year. Currently, I am working with a Non-Profit Organization as an Intern. The Organization’s name is Digital Girl INC. I am working with them as a Programming aid Intern and teaching basic coding to the students.

-Hobbies

I love to learn new thing and always look for the opportunity to explore new stuff. I love books and foods. Books enrich my knowledge and try to test different foods is my hobby.

-Goal

after my Graduation I want to work for a well renowned company related to my Major Study Field. I also want to work on my own project and build something on my own.

-I follow this Quote strictly, I also Believe in Myself and I don’t give up util I reach my goal.

1. Jacquelyn Blain

Hang in there! Taking summer classes is no joke, as I’m sure you’ve figured out by now. 🙂

I love that you’re working with Digital Girl. That’s such an interesting group. My granddaughter has looked at them . It’s great that you’re helping out the next generation.

And I gotta say, being in the film industry, I know way more about Edison than I want to (like, he was a jerk and stole stuff and sent goon squads to beat up filmmakers who didn’t use his equipment and was one of the reasons the film industry left NYC and went to California), but that’s a great quote.

Glad you’re here!