Jacquelyn Blain

Meal Prep Is The Easiest Way To Stay On Top Of Your Life

New York life is crazy busy. Everybody is running up and down and barely have time for one meal a day. Most of the time we even forget to eat because of how busy we are.

Most of the time we rely on fast food meals that are not only unhealthy but extremely expensive. Most of the time we get those meals delivered because of how busy we are and that means we also need to pay delivery fees. On top of that, more often than not, we are very disappointed with the food because it ends up not being as good as we saw in the advertising picture. But including a meal prep afternoon to one’s busy schedule could save time, money and the stress that comes with trying to figure out what to eat that day.

After the covid19 pandemic new yorkers have become more concerned with healthy eating yet we are more busy than ever as we try to get back to our new “normal” lifestyle. With this article I intend to give some tips on how to prepare meals in a way that is sustainable and possibly clarify some misconceptions about meal prepping that have kept many who already thought about it from getting into meal preparation.

I have been cooking for my family since I was 10 years old. I know that cooking everyday is not an easy task. Now as an adult I have seen that one of the easiest things to forget about is eating when you are very busy. I have tried cooking every day, at night after work, early in the morning before work, and now weekly meal prepping. I have found that meal prepping is the way to go.

1. Jacquelyn Blain

I’ve done t his all kinds of ways in my life, so I’m really curious to see what you suggest. Love your hook, btw — life in NYC is indeed crazy busy!