Jacquelyn Blain | T-Th 11:30-12:45 | SP20221

Introductory: Samara Fletcher

Hi! My name is Samara Fletcher and I’m currently a sophomore at City Tech, I’m currently in Liberal Arts but I’m working my way into transferring to Nursing. Ever since we had to transition from in-person to virtual classes, I’ve adapted quite slowly since we started, but I think after lots of trial-and-error in managing my time and routine, I’ve gotten a hang of it.

As for my hobbies, I like to watch anime, play JP mobile games, and sing. I also really love to draw, I often create different stories and characters for fun!

This is one of my drawings (cropped), it’s one of my favorite characters from a game I play!

1. Jacquelyn Blain

That drawing is wonderful! You’re very talented. I hope you’ll draw some more for us this term.

And honestly, I can’t imagine being in college right now in one of the lab-oriented majors. That has to be really hard. I hear we’ll be back in the Fall, at least in some way, so I hope you’ll be able to get those lab classes then. Nursing is a tough but important profession — good for you!