Jacquelyn Blain | T-Th 11:30-12:45 | SP20221

Introductory: Austin Vegas

Hello Everyone! I’m Austin Vegas and this would be my third semester in City Tech as a Computer Engineering Technology major. I transferred from a private college here and it was one of the better decisions I made so far in my post-high school period.

Some of my hobbies include playing video games, watching anime and playing basketball, this sounds generic I know.

The articles that were shared to all of us gave me more insight into how others are handling this pandemic, from my point of view these tips prove vital in everyone getting through this era of online learning. These tips are useful in helping me time manage all of the courses I would have to take during this semester.

The unfortunate thing about being a Computer Engineering Technology major is that most of the labs wouldn’t be in person so it would be hard for me and many others in the same situation to learn so I hope we can cope and make the best out of these times.

Here is a picture of my cat Leo, he is the one to help me cope with being stuck inside most of the time.

1. Jacquelyn Blain

Leo is one handsome guy! I know my cats, as annoying as they can be a lot of the time since they always want to sit on whatever it you’re working on, keep me sane.

The word is we’ll be back in the classroom in the fall, at least in some fashion. I hope the lab classes figure out how to make that work — I can’t image what it must be like to have to do all of that remotely.