BE HONEST

Dear Professor Blain,

This is my first spring semester in City Tech I am a freshman and going into this class I knew my writing wasn’t very strong and had doubts on what  people would think of my writing style and how it was going to affect me. Coming into this course I was scared till mid semester I wasn’t confident and I thought that there would be that one kid that would always have an answer and was a good writer . I was able to meet wonderful people such as Oscar and Alex who didn’t judge me but often helped me with what I struggled. Even when we dealt with classes being cancelled you professor were always on task and knew how to make class interesting. Writing wasn’t always my confront zone and didn’t choose to do it because of my own personal doubts. Coming into this class you have taught me to take a risk and expand into my research paper and what to do with writers block , I always thought that my professor or someone would judge my work but this class has taught me no-one should and you should be able to express how you are feeling towards someone or something. Although writing is all about improving I feel that this class had helped me expand more from what I generally expected to take from this class and I thank you professor for not only having patience but being able to correct me when I had to make changes its not always easy being able to write and for me writing was always tough because I would often switch my wording or what im about to write last minute just because im very insecure and always think that my idea later on is better then what I first started off with which then leads me to having writers block and staring a blank screen till I have something to start off with. I would still like to work on my grammar and the way I word some phrases because some words would not go in the proper structure or sentence. This class has taught me allot and would recommend it to anyone who is looking to step out of there writing confront zone and don’t know what to do when to come to writing its okay to struggle , I struggled my whole life and when I came into this class I’ve had improvements and I was able to structure myself better and know who I am as a writer. I wasn’t always a fan of writing but I always thought that writing was an escape of way to jot down things others couldn’t judge you because you expressed everything to a blank piece of paper. I love this course and honestly I would take it again

Sincerely,

Karla