Artists Statement

The audience this was intended for were people not new to games themselves but not familiar with the battle royale genre of games. More specifically speaking, people who play and enjoy shooter games.  The reason for targeting established gamers is the fact that adding survival mechanics to a shooter game practically made it a completely different game. I chose to do a quick power point because I knew that I could highlight the good points of battle royales and give a quick run down on the things that can make someone successful when getting started. The only problem was figuring out how to format the slides without overwhelming them with words, having fewer words on the screen is definitely more effective on a presentation especially when the creator is explaining each one quickly. it turned out fine but not something very satisfactory for me, I know that if I had better equipment at my disposal and better planning I could have made something completely different that would have been way better.