GENRES

#1- Some Genres that I feel like I know well are persuasive genres along with research papers. I learned how to do research papers throughout high school and the more I did them the more I enjoyed them. It was also the same situation when it came to writing persuasive essays, I wrote so many of them that I just enjoyed them as time moved on. Some common rhetorical features between these two is that being persuasive is a very important thing that has to be done well because you want the writer to believe you’re argument. The goal is for the reader to agree with your argument or research, so I believe being persuasive is the most important rhetorical feature when it comes to research and persuasive genres.

#3- I like having as much freedom as possible in my writing. The reason why I like that freedom is because it allows me to open up about certain things and it also allows me to feel relaxed and free when writing. I feel like it is a good idea to have a form to follow because it can be very helpful if you end up getting lost. I don’t feel like it limits you because it should just be there for guidance in case you happen to get lost in you writing.