Mike Rose’s Piece

The Rules of Writing is Creating an Essay or any type of writing where the reader is as hooked as you are. Such as Expecting an intense introduction or body. Everyones Writing is different. In my concept when I am writing I side track myself meaning sometimes I write more than I should have about the subject instead of leading it straight to the point.

Writing isn’t always easy especially if you don’t know what to write. I tend to have writers block, I get blocked out from ideas and tend to stare around and look around the room or anywhere I am.  Not everything comes to me at once I can take seconds or minutes for my thoughts to be written down on paper and for it to be expressed even further.

Mike Ross Mentions strategies  for the writer to have a better engaging sentence some things I also struggle along the way In my writing.  Having too Long of a intro can lead to readers being bored and too short can lead for the reader not understanding much what they are about to read. Capturing an engaging opening sentence is always important. Sometimes we caught up with other things in paragraphs instead of leading straight to the point which can confuse many readers along the way.