Hey YongYu Chen, how’s everything going? This is a message from Monday, Aug 31th, 2020. This’s the last day of 2020’s August. So happy that tomorrow, which is September first, is your BIRTHDAY. HappyBirthday! If you ask me “happy with that?” I definitely answer “No.” You wanna recall reasons? It’s all because this year sucks and It’s the worst year since I was born. In January, the basketball player you admire the most, Kobe, dead due to Helicopter smash. You were working in shop on that day you remember that? Right next moment you see a breaking news and you were amazed by that. After few months, the COVID-19 pandemic explode and this time, you experience the most serious discrimination in USA. Everybody blame you and your race just because you are Chinese, and they even sneer you that “This is Chinese kung FLU” just because the first case of COVID-19 pandemic happened in Wuhan China(A city name). I believe this must be a conspiracy. By the way, you are having a low fever when writing this message. Are you still having a fever when you see this? Haha… just make a joke. Here’re few things I really wanna ask that Is the pandemic cured? Can you travel in recces now? How’s family going? And… How’s you going? Don’t worry about your grade because I will make it look nice. Remember to thank me and go purchase shoes to me as reward.

At the end, I hope you are safe, healthy, happy when you check this again, and family too.

Take care my dude.