Write Out Loud!

10/6 Hw

When I was a kid, I was interested in video games. I remember back in middle school, I woke up every saturday morning to play. This led to me playing video games a lot. I still play video games to this day. I find it very fun as it is a way to help me cope with boredom. Me playing video games has given me a lot of knowledge as well. Asking questions has helped me learn more. Most of the times, I just go on the internet and browse whatever I need.

My curiosity has not died down. I still play most of the time and still find it very enjoyable. It has actually opened my eyes on the career paths that I can down. The educational system was bad for my curiosity. Playing video games was regarding as a bad thing. It was more of a distraction than it being helpful. Many people told me that I would have to stop playing video games in order to good in school. I found it easy to balance school and games so it worked out for me.

Since I spend a lot of time playing video games, I eventually get bored of some. This makes me look for other games to play, but it usually doesn’t work out. Whenever this happens, I watch shows so I don’t die of boredom.

1. Jacquelyn Blain

Video games can be a profession, or just a fun thing to do when other things get too intense. Being curious about them isn’t a bad thing!