1. When Mike Bunn wrote, “You are an already an author”, I think he means that whenever we write either a text message, short story, diary entry, or telling a made up story we are considered authors. I say this because behind every text message their is a certian emotion behind that message and certain meaning, this relates to books because authors use different emotions for different characters or different emotions for one character. To me this also meant how us living our lives is like writing a book because everyday we go through different emotions. situations, or have to mke decisions and just like in writing different decisions can change the outcome of any situation.
  2. Something that i noticed in Bunn’s article is how reading can make someone a better writer. This stood out to me because I am not a very good writer and this is due to the fact that my vocabulary is not the best. This kind of opened my eyes about how reading another authors writing can help me imporve my own. This can help me improve my writing language and vocabulary and how to add enough emotion to my writing.
  3. When I was reading and annoting this article I felt like i was actually learning something and I felt that I learned more in this article than all my years taking ELA. I learned that anybody can become a better writer and can improve if they actually put the time and effort into it.