Write Out Loud!

Introductions-Odalys Garcia

This course was intimidating for me at first but after attending the first class I am feeling much better about the course. A word that I would use to describe how I am feeling about this course is curious. I was surprised to find out that we wouldn’t be doing things that a typical english class does and that this is a english composition class, that’s why curious is the word I picked. I am mostly surprised by this course, a little bit concerned because I am not good at creative writing. I hope there aren’t any technical dificulties in the future so far everything is good with my internet and device. A little bit about myself is that I was born and raised in Brooklyn and both of my parents are from Mexico. I still live in brooklyn and this will be my first year in college after graduating from high school. My major right now is Liberal Arts, this is mostly because I am still trying to figure out what I want to do in the future. I will probably change my major once I decide what I want to major in, which will hopefully be soon.

1. Jacquelyn Blain

Here’s some help: you don’t have to be “creative” (whatever that means) to write clearly and get your message across. So, no worries! And I think “curious” is a great place to be.