Write Out Loud!

Jade Whittingham

(๑╹ᆺ╹)

The word I would best use to describe my feelings toward this course would be complicated. My concerns are the workload, extra credit, grades and overall GPA. I most likely won’t have technical difficulties, however my problem areas would be focusing due to my attention span, tendencies to procrastinate and stress. I do plan on changing these issues within my self to not jeopardize my future in this college. I am majoring in Computer Information Systems and I am 17 years old. As for my background, it is complicated due to the mix of cultures in my family, and moving constantly until settling in Brooklyn from Queens now. The image i choose to put here is Yuuji Itadori who is one of my favorite characters from a show/manga I’m interested in called Jujutsu Kaisen. My interests are anime, manga/manhwa, videogames, sports specifically volleyball, badminton and archery, and skateboarding. I’ve read alot of manga, watched a good amount of anime and played a majority of games, so I won’t list them all since the list is too long. The origin of my name was an issue since my birth, due to my mother and father being indecisive on what I should be called, which resulted in me having multiples names. The one I am currently using now is on my profile and is the one I’m most comfortable with being addressed as by non family members.

[(--)]..zzZ

1. Izear Cruz

What other animes do you like?

• Jade Whittingham

There’s alot I’ve watched like : Gangsta., Demon Slayer, Jujutsu Kaisen, Mars Red, Bleach, Wonder Egg Priority, Golden Kamuy, God of Highschool, Bungou Stray Dogs, Dorohedoro, Tokyo Revengers, Kemono Jihen, My Hero Academia, Horimiya, TBHK, Fire Force, Kengan Ashura, Sirius the Jeager, AOT, A certain magical index, One Punch Man, Dimension W, The Fate Series and others

2. kweku

I used to play volleyball too and also I skateboard but cool introduction

• Jade Whittingham

thank you \(^▽^)/, what position did you play in volleyball?

3. Jacquelyn Blain

Lots of anime in that list! I agree with Kweku — cool introduction.