In the text “Annoying ways people use research” by Kyle Stedman, he used a car driving really slowly in front of you and how frustrating it is to highlight how many readers will not empathize or attempt to empathize with you, the writer, when you make “annoying” research mistakes. Stedman’s use of imagery played a vital role in my understanding of the message he was trying to convey about the use of research sources and the most common mistakes made by writers when attempting to utilize these sources. I think that Kyle Stedmans’ perspective on how to use research is very interesting because it is completely unfiltered and throughout the writing It feels more to me as though I am communicating with a friend and not reading a text. This is a great quality to have as a writer and I will attempt to incorporate it into my work writing.

Since the introduction of electric vehicles to the automotive market there has been a noise, growing louder and louder about the demise of ICE’S otherwise known as Internal Combustion Engines. However contrary to popular belief, ICES are far from dead and there a number of reasons why we are being coerced into believing otherwise. There continues to be investments into the development and improvement of ICES but most EV manufacturers benefit directly from these negative rumors about the ICES so it is easier to allow it to happen and continue to advertise their products as “ICE killers” . But the truth is ICES are not dead or dying , EV manufacturers gain a substantial amount of publicity and sales from pushing this agenda so it is what is fed to us .