Jacquelyn Blain

Wooldeste Tanor-unit 1 Reflection

Writing this language narrative had been amazing every time I get the opportunity to write on this topic of language, it’s always a privilege for me to write my heart out, in doing so I tend to leave the topic, that’s something I am still working on. to make sure that doesn’t happen next time I will make sure that I don’t just look at the instruction once but several times so that I can stay on track.

Also writing on this topic had me thinking a lot, it has made me stretched my my mind, which is good because I love to be challenged, this helps me to improve, it helps me get out of my comfort zone, it helps to advance to another level.

It had also required a lot of focus, I had to make sure that I got rid of distractions, just to prepare my mind, in conclusion it was an awesome experience and I am looking forward to write on another great topic.

1. Jacquelyn Blain

You raised some important ideas, and punctuation aside, you write well. You made me think, and that means you’re doing a nice job. I’m glad you found the experience insightful!