Jacquelyn Blain

Introduction

Hello my name is Kevin I love learning new things everyday weather it is useful or not. I find many things interesting and I enjoy learning things that require more on hands than mental if that makes any sense. I am nervous for college since it is relying on mostly technology, and I guess what worries me is just having technology related problems in the future. However I know it’ll be fine and will get help if I ever do need it.

1. andre.francis

hi Kevin what is your major, an what job would you like to have in the future ?

• Kevin

I went in as liberal arts so not sure what my major is yet. Job wise though something with computers probably.

2. Shuhana Begum

Hi Kevin, It seems like we have something in common when it comes to learning new things, Don’t worry about college and online learning. Though it might be hard to get around your got your peers/classmates and teachers to help you out. 🙂

3. Jacquelyn Blain

Nice to have you in the class. And trust me… you have plenty of time to make a decision about your major and careers and all of that. And Hana’s right — we’re all here to help each other!