The following Bioconductor packages will be used in class. We recommend that you visit the packages through the links below and explore their use.
- Bioconductor is an open source and open development software projects for the analysis of high-throughput genomic and proteomic data. It uses the R statistical programming language.
- BioMart – genome annotations
- Biostrings – manipulation of biological strings
- BSgenome – full genomes and SNPs
- GOexpress – gene ontology annotations
- Limma – microarray data analysis
- msa – multiple sequence alignment
- rtracklayer – access to the UCSC Genome Browser
- stringDB – interacting proteins database
- systemPipeR – NGS workflows
UCSC GENOME BROWSER