Day 1 – Scavenger Hunt Assignments Comments

Several of you were able to print your assignments and forward them to be as PDF’s – this is very helpful to remind be of things we need to cover.

From what I received I will look to include some of these items in our review/lesson on day 2.

Plotting – how to print either views or title-blocks & how to format these so that the title-bock is in line with the edge of the paper.

How to control the visual style of the view (wireframe/hidden line or color).  Another good thing to practice is to take the same base file and try to create a sheet intended for presentation – not as a construction document.

Plotting several PDF’s to a single PDF directly within Revit.

Any section of annotation key that is used on a sheet should show and those that are not on sheets should not.  We can cover how to modify the visibility of these objects within a view.

I like to teach students how to put a photo of themselves on the titleblock both as a skill to learn as a useful way of me getting to know each of you. – We can cover this as part of how to customize your sheets.  Time to take a good selfie.

This entry was posted in Prof.Paul.King. Bookmark the permalink.