3 Visual Quotes

The quote that I chose was “stop waiting for things to happen. Go out and make them happen”. I reason I chose this quote because it’s something that I should live my life by. Lately, I struggle to keep up with most things and I wait around for an easy option to come along my way. Taking the easy way out sets me back, and causes me to daydream about “what if?”. I have many dream, goals, aspirations, etc. and yet, I wait for an easy way. This quote is directed towards my career and mainly my wanting to travel. I talk so much about how badly I want things or how badly I need change, and I always wait around for it. My first photo is a picture of Moraine lake which is a place where my heart has fallen in love with. I keep telling myself that I need to save up or find friends to go with me but if I keep waiting, I may never go. The second quote is again showing my wanting to travel. If I so desperately want to go out and see the world, then I need to go out and make it happen! The third quote is just a simple one, pretty laid back with words on a ombre background. I kept a set color in all three of them, to create a connection.

#1

#2

#3