About Me

bfacchinHi there! I am Brian Facchin, a 21 year old student & entreprenuer living in the greatest city in the world, New York City.

As a student, I currently attend New York City College of Technology and I am enrolled in the Graphic Arts Production Managment program. Prior to coming to City Tech, I graduated from Cathedral Preparatory Seminary for my high school education, and received my AAS degree in Digital Art & Design from Queensboro Community College. Following the Fall 2013 semester, I will be transferring to Baruch College for pursue a degree in management with a focus on entrepreneurship.

As a entrepreneur, I am the owner and operator of multiple FedEx Ground routes. Just like a franchise like McDonalds or Dunkin Donuts, FedEx Ground routes are owned and operated by independent contractors. My job includes managing day to day operations of the routes, handle customer service, and to expand my customer base in my areas as much possible. Currently, my areas of service are in Midtown Manhattan, the Flatiron District, and Long Island City. Being an entrepreneur, I am neither a part-time or full-time worker. Rather, it is a lifestyle that I have embraced because I am always on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. My short term goal is to have 5 routes in operation by the end of 2015, and my long term goal is to have 10+ routes in operation by 2020.

Being able to handle both operating a business and going to school full time has been quite the challenge. However, managing both school and my business has taught me how to be a leader, manage my time properly, and prepare me for real world challenges such as meeting customer deadlines.

In my free time (which I don’t get much of), I enjoy working on my car, hanging out with my friends, playing video games, and traveling with my girlfriend.

If you want to further get to know me, then feel free to contact me via email at bfacchin76@gmail.com.