Professor Belli | Spring 2022 | City Tech | ENG 3402: Topics in Literature

Peoples Choice Posts, The Power of Now

For this peoples choice post I vote for Hanna Taveras. https://openlab.citytech.cuny.edu/belli-sp2022-eng3402/2022/03/28/the-power-of-now/

I vote for hannah because as I read through her response I was able to agree with alot of what she was saying in her response to the reading and I was also able top relate to some of the perspectives in which she percieved the text. Her very first sentence of her post, “The reading “The Power of Now ” is really a book that opened up my knowledge towards self help and the definition of individuals discovering the true meaning of finding one’s self help”, I understood her perception on finding ones self help because the book was leaning towards the idea of finding the power of self help within ones self. She also used the book for a good amount of evidence and was able to connect the evidence back to her original perception of the text.

1. Jill Belli

Erick, thanks for your vote.

Friendly reminder: as always, in order to have your contribution count, you need to post it as a comment on the People’s Choice Post (link on Schedule) where everyone is working together, not as an individual separate post. Please go ahead and copy/paste this comment there.