I would like to research on the topic of self-conscious emotions.
As stated on the website:
“Having self-conscious emotions in moderate amounts is healthy.
Having overwhelming self-conscious emotions is not.”
Signs of healthy self-conscious emotions include:
- having pride in accomplishments
- enjoying engaging in social environments
- apologizing for mistakes and taking responsibility
Signs of unhealthy self-conscious emotions include:
- responding to embarrassment with anger and hostility
- avoiding social experiences
- placing blame on others for one’s mistakes.
- feeling responsible for wrongs made against yourself.
- having low self-esteem
- experiencing agitation, anxiety, depression, or nervousness
This topic of “self-conscious emotions” will allow me once again to talk about the duality/dichotomy that come with everything with do.