Self-Care

Self-care to me means taking care of yourself and being able to do things that benefit you or make you happy. Self-care can mean a lot of different things that has to do with what you do for yourself. On Friday morning I woke up, ate breakfast and brushed my teeth. I was finishing up homework and other things that needed to get done for class. I went to my aunt house to hang with my cousins and sisters. On Saturday I had to babysit but first I had went shopping. I went to Footaction, American Eagle and etc. I spoiled myself a little bit. Then I took the train back and had to babysit my baby cousin. I had another babysitting appointment for 5:00. So I babysitted 3 kids and it was crazy because those kids are bad. But other than that it was fun and I got paid for it. On Sunday it was just a chill day. I hung out and went home and got ready for my 8:00am class on Monday. 

1 thought on “Self-Care”

1. Niyomi, please go in and edit this post to remove the “Category Sticky” in the right side bar (just don’t choose anything in that dropdown menu) and instead make sure to check the correct categories in the “Categories” below that.

(You should never be using the “Category Sticky” dropdown menu … I know, it can be confusing!)