An Intro to Luis Comori

Hey there!!! My name is Luis Comori , I’m 23 years old born in Lima,Peru and moved to NYC with my family when I was two years old. I live in Queens with my mom,dad,and younger sister and really can’t see myself living anywhere else . The conveniency of this city is too good to pass up on. This is currently my 4th year in this school majoring in Hospitality Management after switching from Computer Engineering. You might say ” What a crazy major switch !?!?! ” but cooking and management is an area I found more interesting. I did accomplish my associates degree in CET and I’m a HUGE techy , I love technology and all its gizmos and gadgets and have taken the computer certification exam as well- have any computer problems? Don’t be afraid to ask!!. Here’s another twist , I currently work as a Pharmacy Technician at a local pharmacy which is located two blocks from my house , talk about short commute. I started off as a stock guy and made the transition to pharmacy because of the need of a Spanish speaking person and just hit my 7th year in that store.

For fun I go paintballing with my friends and familly , and always have a memorable experience.Bowling , Video games , roadtrips and going to conventions such as ComicCon and PAX ( a more nerdy version of ComicCon , usually in Boston ). I love anime and read manga ( japanese comics ) and is probably the only reading I do. I LOVE football , Giants Fan , and baseball , Mets Fan. It’s weird to say I’m not interested in soccer at all , even though my entire family loves the sport.English , to me at least , is a very boring subject and I don’t think I have ever finished a book that I have picked up except for school purposes. But I can say that I actually learn a few things from english class as appose to other classes. I hope to learn some more in this class and apply these skills to my future career.

Summer of 2013 , Paintballing in PA

Summer of 2013 , Paintballing in PA

Snowboarding Dec 2013 at Mountain Creek

Snowboarding Dec 2013 at Mountain Creek